Sunday, July 4, 2010

My dayrythm is fucked

Can I say 'fuck' on Blogger? To the point... I just came from work (from 11 in the evening til 7 am). I am tired and I have free today, BUT I have to start at 7 am on Monday! Meaning, if I go to bed now I will wake up late in the afternoon and must go to bed again in a few hours! So I have to hold myself awake so I am tired enough at night. This next week is horrible. I am working in the mornings during the week and at night in the weekend. So far I don't know any other employee that has such a changing schedule. It's insane! My dayrythm is completely crazy! But in two weeks I will just be working daytime.

Since I have to hold myself awake, I thought I'd clean up the apartment. Jonny is coming back from his weekend cabin trip tonight. And let's face it, when you have a dog at home, the place smells like dog. That's why I had to hoover the couch amongst other. And I folded the clothes, washed the floor, clean up the toilett and kitchen, change the bedclothes...


And of course brush Shakira. Her hair is so curly! Now she finally looks like a fluffy cotton ball :-) 
Though I still have to work on her bad breath. She has got some mint dog cookie, but I gave one to her and she didn't seem too excited...


Now I am listening to really queer music: Cheryl Cole, Pixie Lott... and Cher!!! Someday I will wake up, look myself in the mirror and discover I've metamorphosed into a gay man. Well, talk to you later!


Update: I just looked myself in the mirror and found out that I have been at work all night looking like a jerk with my shirt inside out. Well done, Eva...  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...