Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The weather people in this country are insane

Since they've been telling us that the summer is finally here several times. Well, it's cold and rainy today - AGAIN. The warm coes back and forth from day to day. It's driving me nuts! To be honest, I am pretty much at work whenever it's warm. I am pretty much at work all the time. When I have free I like to sit outside in the sun if I can. If not, I kinda get really bored. Jonny and I watch a lot of "Family Guy" and stuff, but we both don't know what to do. Trondheim can get a bit boring. And most of our friends are away on holidays.

Today Dori and I went to the coffeeshop and enjoyed a smoothie. We both resisted the temptaition of going shopping. We've got to save for our holidays in Paris. She in july (she's going to a wedding there), me in september. I look forward to it! I want to visit everything I didn't see the last time I was there - which is a lot. I am afraid Paris is an expensive city, so I am trying to save a little. I do believe this time I know better and won't stop "for a bite" in the tourist area and pay 6€ for a bloody sandwich with cheese.


Top and jacket: Vero Moda
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Bik Bok
Necklace: Vero Moda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...