Thursday, July 29, 2010

Woff!!

Hello you all!
I am so tired today. I woke up at 6:20 am this morning to take Priscilla out before I had to work. I took a shower, ate a toast and went out with her. Then I took the bus to work only to find out I was never meant to work and had actually free. Talk about annoying!
So I went back home and ate something and then went to town with Jonny to buy some clothes for his nephews. We found really nice baby clothes for Aurora and two more pieces for his older nephews Elina and Aksel. I think I learnt a little bit more about baby clothes. To be honest I have zero experience and I had no idea about how the sizes work.

When we came back home we ate dinner and then I was out again with Priscilla, who needs her daily long walk in the park and was so happy running and jumping all the time! There was an attempt to approaching the water in the river but she just put her little paw in the water for a second and inmediately turned the other way. You see, Priscilla is afraid of water. According to Dori, she had been a bit impulsive when trying to learn Priscilla how to swim and threw her in the river without any previous contact with water resulting in the poor Priscilla being scared for life. I am guessing that with some patience and cookies we could make her lose her fear but unfortunately the water in the river is too cold and too mosquito friendly for me to even try to get in. Another time!

Love is in the air...!



And this ladies and gentlemen is the first living example of an Eva-made omelett that didn't break into pieces or get burned! I can imagine that all of you must think I must be really silly to be so proud of something just as simple as an omelette, but if you knew how terrible of a cook I really am you'd understand my satisfaction.


That's all for today. I'm working tomorrow and all weekend. Yikes. I really want vacation now. My body and mind are craving for some time off. I haven't had a real holiday since Christmas and there is always a lot to do at work now because it's high season. I am going to apply for other jobs. I start to feel the need to have a regular monday to friday job that gives me some stability so I can plan my free time better. Working in a business that is open 24/7 means that I can work whatever day of the week, whenever time. I wish for myself something more stable. If I get a job in a shop at least I'll be positive that the shop is going to be closed on sundays and will not be required to work that day. I envy those of you with free weekends! So cross your fingers and toes for me and wish me luck!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...