Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nerd in disguise

Today Diana came back home and picked up Shakira. We got a nice bottle of Faustino I Gran Reserva as a thank you gift. It was really nice!
After they left, Jonny and I started to nerd online on a website that sells lots of different types of gadgets. It amazes me how many of those nerdy items we've allready seen/played with/had before! And how many more we wish we could see/play with/have!

"I got to get myself a binary watch instead!! Ha ha oing!"


I am going to try to hold myself awaken until a bit late. I am working the night shift in the weekend again and I have to try to wake up late tomorrow. I guess we'll watch a movie and since we don't have anything new, we're going to go for "Alien Vs Predator 2". We watched the first movie a week ago. Less scary than I thought but kind of a bad movie at the same time. The computer game was scary though!! Oops! YES, I've played the computer game before! See? NEEEERD!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...