Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day with my girls

Hallais!
I've just come home after spending all day in town with the girls. We went shopping at Solsiden and we got samples of Ed Hardy parfums. They smell great! Try them if you can.

I think the pink one smells nicer, but both are great


We felt for eating Chinese and since Bambu was on holidays, Diana suggested we'd try a new place. It took us 20 minutes to find it... It's not that it's difficult to find, but Diana has the orientation skills of a three-year old.. hehe. (I love you Diana, but it's true!). The food was quite okay and so far I think it's one of the cheapest places we've been. The service was good too. Chinese people are very efficient and quick. This is veal chop suey... nam!


We finished our day back at Solsiden for a coffee until Doribeth got a bit sick because of the two girls that were smoking on the other table. They lit one cigarrette after another and Dori has a bit of ashtma so her nose was all blocked and she kind of felt a bit dizzy.


Look what I got from Diana! This is from Friis & Company, a very expensive Danish brand, which sells bags and shoes amongst other complements. Diana found this on sales for almost nothing so she thought about me. So thoughtful, thank you!


By the way, I started my training in reception yesterday. I learnt how to receive bookings and log the info in the hotel system. Now I know how to check room prices, availability and make reservations. Tomorrow I'm working in the evening from 3pm to 11pm and I'll learn how to check people in, and on thursday I'l learn how to check people out. So hopefully I will be able to manage alone soon and be a really good receptionist! Until someone with a weird dialect - or who speaks Danish - will call on the phone and I won't understand shit and my life will be really sour... *Biggest fear* :-S

Sorry if there's little blogging in the next few days! On friday I'm starting working at nights in reception so I guess I'll be sleeping a lot during the day and I won't be too social. That's the price I've got to pay to not clean toiletts. Fascinating... 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...