Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sex and the City 2 Premiere

Good evening! I just came back from the movie premiere right now and I am still wearing my fuchsia Mango dress. Good I bought it there so nobody else has the exact same dress. Well, first of all... THIS MOVIE WAS BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!! So ignore the reviews that you've been reading. In this movie there are a whole lotta more jokes, fashion and glamour!


This was my outfit


I love these shoes! They make my legs look hot :-P

We got free champagne!

This is from the visit to the hotel's spa. Very luxurious! The visit was very quick because we were a lot of people so I didn't have the chance to take many pictures.


At the movie theatre we got free mini-cupcakes!

This is the only picture that turned out well during the fashion show right before the movie


Well, all in all, it was a fun night and I'm not revealing any more details on the movie, but if you liked the first one... this one's better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...