Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunbathing - attempt 1

Hello! I hate the fucking weather!! HAAAATE IT!!! It's switching from sunny to cloudy every 10 minutes! I was in the park and I had planned to sunbath for a couple of hours. I left home with my suncream on (30 minutes earlier as adviced) and had my towel, my sunglasses, some food and water. And I lied down for 5 minutes, taking some pictures.


And then THIS happens:

WTF???


So I went back home with my mood all crashed up and as I'm giving up any hope at a nice tan, the sun comes back. And then another cloud. And right now it's sunny again. I'm thinking I will sit in the terrace. It's much easier to go out and in, then if I have to walk to the park and back.
I bet my ass that tomorrow the weather is going to be wonderful. Why? Because I'll be at work!
Oh, and in the weekend (from Friday to Monday) it's going to rain because I have free. I read it in the weather forecast. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go meditate with my carma and try to find a reason to why I have such bad luck... Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...