Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally free!


Hello! After working five nights in a row - which is a lot - I finally have free! It's going to be so good! When I woke up at 5pm today it was storming! Lightnings, heavy rain, strong wind...! It's been long since the last time it stormed like this in Trondheim! It was sunny and rainy after that, then sunny and now cloudy. I can never say it enough: the weather in Trondheim sucks!
I took some pictures of the clothes I bought at Vero Moda when we went shopping on Jonny's birthday. I bought the white shirt, the beige jacket and this tiger necklace. I think it's fierce! Do you like it?


At work I got free tickets to see Rosenborg on saturday. I asked Chris and Dori but they are travelling to Sweden. I thought only Diana and Frode were going but I obviously missunderstood. So now I asked Inride and Monica from work, it can be fun. I've never been to Lerkendal Stadion to watch a match before. I've only seen a training. So I look forward to it! Jonny is going to be away this weekend. He's going to a friend's cabin, so he's not coming to the game.
Diana asked me to look after Shakira. She'll be here by tomorrow and we'll have her for a week or so. She's adorable! And by the end of July we'll have Priscilla, too. Doribeth is going to a friend's wedding in Paris, and Priscilla needs her auntie Eva to look after her. I can never say no, I love those dogs! :-)

By the way!

Happy Birthday, Daniele! He's my good friend Bea's boyfriend and he turns 26 today, so congrats! Buon compleanno!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...