Thursday, June 10, 2010

SUMMER!!!! (But not for long)

Gooooood afternoooooooon!! I heard it's raining in Spain.. HAHA!! xDD
Come on, it was about time WE were the ones having all the fun! ;-) Relax, it's going to rain here too. In the weekend. When I have free. Typical...


I went to work this morning. Excellent weather. I took a sneaky picture in the elevator. They painted it. I like to see the extra money to the community we pay every month is worth it.

Walking to work. It's lovely to take a walk when the weather is so pretty.


When I came back home the sun was still shinning, so I thought I'd work on my tan...


Music is important! "Hace caloooor, la disco subiendo el vapoooor!". Being so much with Diana and Doribeth has made that I start liking some reggeaton songs. (You are allowed to shoot me).

Me happy!


By the way! Today it's our anniversary! One year and five months! Hihihi... congrats to us!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...