Friday, June 18, 2010

Reception

Hello! This new working hours are totally depriving me of energy. I worked the evening guard on wednesday and I got home by 11:30pm. I ate some pizza and went to bed about 00:15. But on thursday I was sat up for the morning guard, so I had to be in by 7am. That means I slept five and a half hours, got up at 5:45 am and off to work it is. I don't think I really like to work like this. It totally kills me. Tonight I am working from 11pm until 7 am. And I'll be working nights five days in a row from tuesday. I'm predicting me and coffee will be really good friends from now on.


Check out my uniform. It's pretty simple but at least it doesn't have weird patterns... or flowers!


I don't feel too hungry either these days. It might be because since I am not up in the rooms, I can sit more instead of moving and lifting weights all the time. I hope I don't get fat of working in reception!

Well, I already let you know in advance, there's going to be very little posting this week. I already see I'm going to be really tired. I hope you guys are enjoying your summers! Here in Trondheim - oh surprise - it's raining. We haven't seen the sun for over a week now. I hope july and august will be nice. This is so unfair... :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...