Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today we saw the sun... SHOCK!

How are you all doing? Excuse the irony but after weeks with rain and incredibly shitty weather, today we finally had a warm summer day! So Doribeth and I sat down at Graffi and had lunch outside. I think I've got some color!

It is near impossible to eat out and find a decent salad like this, I was so full! It had avocado, schrimps and bacon. And the bread tastes like olive oil and is so crispy. Delicious and the price was very reasonable, too!


By the way, this new eye shadow rules! It's not powder but cream and it lasts all day long. This is a golden shadow from Shiseido. It's perfect for a birthday gift to a friend or to treat yourself!


Since I don't know when I will see the sun again, I'm going to the balcony and enjoy myself. Blog you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...