Wednesday, June 2, 2010

From nice to ugly in an hour!

Helloooo! Today I woke up extra early because I couldn't sleep and for the first time in a long while, I checked the internet at 7am while enjoying a good cup of coffee. The weather this morning was perfect. Sunny, warm and with a mild breeze. So I put on my ballerina shoes, my sunglasses, a thin jacket and went on my way to work. Slowly, enjoying the walk. Without hurries.


On my way back I saw this car. It's the second time I see it and I just had to take a picture. It's so unbelievably tacky! I think not even Paris Hilton would be caught dead in this pink tuna can. The best: the stickers with hearts on the back window and the pink leather seats inside. I'd seriously like to meet the owner of this vehicle and deliver her to science.


When I got back home, I wrote Doribeth's birthday card that I made myself. On saturday she is having her birthday party. It's gonna be fun. I'm looking forward to it!


And after this, Jonny came back home from golfing and we decided to grill outside with a couple of his friends. Of course, as soon as we started to get ready the weather got colder and darker. And in the middle of our grilling in the park, it started to rain a little bit and the wind was as cold as ever.
I'm pretty happy I enjoyed the sun as much as I did yesterday. In this city you never know when you'll see the sun again. Seeing the sun is like seeing Jesus Christ: a fucking miracle!

How was your day? What have you done recently?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...