Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woff woff!

That's 'hello' in dog language. For those of you ignorants who didn't know... Ha! :-) Jokes apart, today my friend Diana brought Shakira home. She's travelling to Sweden for a week and we're looking after her adorable bichon frisé.

Here she is in her "bed". You'll notice that's a sports bag and that's because she loves to lay on top of luggage! She will lay on top of any backpack or suitcase you might have! She also loves to smell everything when we're outside and mark her territory. It's important to leave her "visitcard"!

"Hello, I'm Shakira!"


We've just been for a walk in the park. The day is lovely, it is finally sunny and warm even though just yesterday it was storming! This is the park next to our place. Very nice and clean indeed.

Look at her so happy!

A picture with auntie Eva

If I hadn't pulled from the string she'd gone right in the water. Believe me, she tried a couple of times! 

Now that Shakira is here, I can't help but wonder how the life of a dog must be like. I mean, we mankind need intellectual stimulation: conversation, reading a book, watching a movie...etc. We need to keep our minds busy, but a dog? Do they ever get just bored? I know they're very happy when they're outside running and smelling other dogs' poo but the rest of the day, what is it like for them?

Well, enough for today! I'm going to watch the football game now!
Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...