Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday (a day later!)


I have been working nights and in the mornings I am a living zombie, so I forgot to post yesterday. It was my Jonny's and my mom's birthdays!!!! Happy birthday!!!!
Jonny and I are having visit from a friend of his, who's crushing on our couch. So all three of us went to town, ate brakfast at Big Bite, went shopping and ordered pizza at home.
I spoke with my mom on the phone and she said she got a laptop for her birthday! I am so happy for her! It's going to be really nice to see her on the internet and on facebook!!!

Jonny's birthday rumcake, was good!


It was Gøril's birthday the same day, too. So she got a present: an anal plug and nipple chains hahahaha!!!


And back to work again tonight..... I feel so unsocial!! I had to work for Jonny's birthday, and tomorrow there's going to be a party and I cannot stay either because I gotta work. Boring!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...