Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Football game after football game

Good morning! These days all I watch on TV is the World Cup. I've neber given a shit about football before, but there's nothing better to watch on TV anyway.


Yesterday Jonny and I went to Christian and Doribeth's place to watch Spain vs Honduras. Things turned ugly for Honduras who lost 2-0. But it wasn't because we weren't cheering! Even Priscilla had the Honduras shirt on. Isn't she adorable?


We had a good time eating pizza and drinking beer and Cuba Libres. I actually like this new Tuborg beer with lemon. It is lighter and more drinkable than other regular beers. Reminds me a bit of Coronita. When we got back home, we watched "The Godfather II". Damn, what a long movie. We watched the two first hours and I was falling asleep on the couch. Not because the movie is boring or anything, it's actually very good. I was just getting sleepy. Today I have free again until tomorrow night when I have to go back to the nightshift. I am still not feeling the whole reception thing. Unfortunately. And I know it was me who insisted to my boss to get the job. I don't know. Maybe I ought to give it more time?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...