Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm a tired kittycat

Last night I worked the night shift. I must say it was better than I expected. There's plenty to do and at the same time you got some time to sit down and relax. Plus the bloody phone is not ringing all the time - which I really appreciate. The downside? It's weekend and most guests are under the influence. It's really nice to be at work with a bunch of drunk German metal-lovers who shout and talk really loud and are way to drunk to walk straight. Every receptionist's dream!
I got home around 7:30 am and went to bed. After I woke up and had some coffee and muffins, I showered and cleaned my closet. I normally get dressed in a hurry and I don't have the patience to fold my clothes properly - or iron them for that matter. Most of my clothes are really wrinkly now but I promised myself I'll be better at keeping the closet tidy. Now we've eaten nachos and had some wine. I had free tomorrow but my boss asked me to work 4 hours. So I accepted. After work I'm going to the Chinese restaurant and eat from the buffet with Doribeth and Christian.
Well, Jonny is waiting for me. We're going to watch "The Godfather". See ya! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...