Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The beginning of a looong week

From today until next tuesday included I'll be working everyday. It's going to be a long week, but better working than being home alone. At least I make money.
Today I met Dori and Diana in town. We sat down at Tulla Fischer and taaaaaaalked. Damn, we are too good at that! Diana is leaving to Colombia on friday and she'll be gone for 4 months.
Diana, I know you read this blog: malaaaaa, nos abandonas!!! :'(

I bought this freaking awesome yellow nailpolisher! I love yellow in the summer!


Well, what can I say... November seems like very far away. But hey, if I paid almost 20,000 kroners for a plane ticket I'd rather make it worth the trip! So at least you'll skip the rain and cold for some time. Enjoy very much - and most important - don't forget to tell us all the gossip! Hahaha, kidding! We'll keep in touch and posted about everything that happens here while you're gone. We'll miss you!!!!!!!


Las tres mosqueteras




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...