Monday, August 23, 2010

Bon voyage!

Helloooo!! Today was my last day at work because tomorrow I am going on holidays!!! My first stop will be Jonny's parents house. I wanted to surprise my boy by getting a train ticket to go to him. Turns out I was the one to get hit with a surprise when Jonny called me to let me know he'd got a job opportunity in Haugesund and he'd be gone. So I basically am staying at his parents' without him being there. I was a bit afraid they would think it's awkward, but as long as it is okay with them... I do really appreciate some company. At reception I am basically alone all day and back home I am alone too. I have felt a bit lonely lately and I don't want to sit in Trondheim until the trip to Paris. That's too many days alone.
So tomorrow I am taking the train to Rena. Here's what I bought for the trip: orange juice, a sandwich and the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine! I have charged my mp3 so I am all set!

At least free!


Jonny's dad might lend me his laptop a little bit so I'll try to keep you updated! Wish me a nice trip!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...