Sunday, August 8, 2010

Frode's Birthday

Hi again! Here they are, the pictures from yesterday's birthday party. They turned a bit dark and honestly most of them were not too good. There is hardly one picture where everybody looks okay. There is always someone who closes their eyes or looks bad in the picture so I didn't have much to choose from. The party was good. Frode made delicious grilled meat with grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms. Delicious! And we ate salad made by Diana and birthday rumcake! I drank beer all night long and not to break with tradition, we had tequila shots! We listened to music and Daniela and her new boyfriend also came along so we remembered good old times. It was overall very fun. I finally got to wear my new shoes. I love them!
I must admit I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. This dress appears to be a bit small on the chest area, so my boobs look huge.... It was not intended to be like that but somehow this size 36 seems to be a lot smaller than any other size 36 I use. When I realized about this I had already cut the label off, so it was too late to change the dress into a size 38. Oops!

The birthday boy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...