Saturday, August 28, 2010

Time goes by, so slooooowly


Like the song from the movie "Ghost", time goes by really slowly lately. It's been raining a lot since yesterday so our plans to take a trip to pick up berries were cancelled.
Even though time goes by slowly, I am actually feeling pretty relaxed - which is good - because I have been a bit stressed. I needed a holiday. I was feeling the pressure at work and I found it hard to focus on what I was doing. I really felt like a mess. I usually am organized but lately I just had to little energy that I didn't do much at work either. Just dreaming away and begging for time off!

The only thing I can think of now is seeing Jonny again. He's coming here on friday and when he does it will have been one month since he left. We've never been apart for such a long time so you understand why I miss him so much.
Meanwhile I try to keep busy as much as I can. I have played Bingo with Jonny's mum three times. Not exactly my favourite game, but it's a way to kill 3 hours (two hours of game plus an hour driving to get there). Today, for example, she tought me how to bake bread. Easier than I thought. Even I can do it! And on monday we're going shopping to Elverum (the closest city) and hopefully I can get myself some new winter shoes there. I am looking for some light brown low boots that can hadle rain well. Hope I find something!
Not much more to tell actually. I just am looking forward to Paris! I think it's going to be a really nice trip together!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...