Monday, August 16, 2010

I am tragic

I am hoping this week will go by as fast as it can. I am stressed out really. I have been workig everyday since last tuesday and I am overtired. Yesterday I managed to mess up a little at work and today I will have to explain to my boss (yeey!). I am overworked and tired and I think that my lack of concentration is what drove me to mess up for the first.

I spoke to Jonny on the phone today. He and his three friends are at the hotel that I booked them in Budapest for their last day in Hungary. They were relaxing at the hotel room and enjoying a well deserved shower. I miss Jonny. It's been about 11 days since he left. I really don't like to come home to an empty apartment.
Hopefully I won't have to work for too long before I get to go on holidays myself and see him. I haven't had holidays since last Christmas and I deserve some time off now. I have started to dream about work regularly every night. That is not a good sign. I never dream about work unless I am worried, stressed or really misslike it. To be honest with you all, I find it hard to wake up in the morning to sit there eight hours waiting for the moment someone will complain about something or something will go wrong. It's being everyday's bread that something turns out to be wrong with either the bookings or the rooms. Really now more than ever I want to go on vacation so I can sleep at night!

I miss youuuuuu

Oh, I forgot to tell you about yesterday's fun fact. I decided to take the bus back home instead of walking because somehow it was freezing outside. So I hopped on, give the bus driver 30 kroner and he says to me: "Do you want like... an adult ticket?". I look at him confused and answer "Yeeees....". My brain couldn't understand why he needed to ask me of that. Of course I want an adult ticket! It later occured to me that he could have thought I needed a youth ticket! You've got to be under 15 years old to buy a youth ticket! Do I look like I am under 15? Come on!
It took me a while to accept that the wine shop asks me for ID everytime I buy wine (even though you've got to be 18 for that), but I've gone down to looking like 15 now? I am twenty-fucking-six years old! If that bus driver cannot see I am a grown up then I am very worried that he hasn't got the vision required to steer the bus that's got to get me home. In the end I made it alive! But I must admit I stared at the mirror for quite a while when I got home trying to find out what is it about me that makes it hard for people to notice I already have reached adulthood. I still haven't found out... :-P
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...