Sunday, August 8, 2010

In the lake

Hi guys! I'm waiting for Diana to send me the pictures from yesterday's party. It was Frode's birthday and we celebrated it with dinner and cake. I barely took pictures with my camera and Diana took a lot so I'd better wait until she downloads them and send them to me.
Today I woke up around 3 pm. I slept like a baby! I woke up only to discover that I am in demand. I got lots of missed calls from Dori and Diana. They wanted to ask if I wanted to go to the lake but my phone is without the sound at night or else someone always calls me and wakes me up. In addition I slept with earplugs and Diana and Frode had been ringing on the door at my apartment and I hadn't heard a thing. So they thought that I was either pissed at them or dead. In the end I called them and explained and then took the buss to ByĆ„sen to join them. It was so quiet and nice. A bit cold too because there was a lot of clouds that covered up the sun every now and then, but it was mostly very cosy.

Ahhh... so peaceful!

Priscilla is not afraid of water anymore! In the end it was impossible to make her get out. She wanted to swim all the time.


Today I am really happy because Jonny's brother, Ivan, called on the phone and asked if I wanted to be her baby's godmother! I am so honored and happy. I said "yes" like twenty times hehe! Jonny and I are going to make good godparents, you'll see! :-) I am now looking forward to meet little Aurora. It's awful that all Jonny's family is gathered together except me. Anyway, I am looking forward to see them all and see Jonny again. I miss him. I really do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...