Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a bookwarm!

Well, as often as once a year probably. But when I have free time, a blanket and a good book I like to get to business. I have only few pages left and I am very captivated by the plot. The only bad thing about wanting to enjoy a book and the sun at the same time is all the local fauna wandering around. And by local fauna I mean insects! Lots of them. And not small no, but helicopter-looking bees that buzz loudly next to my ear. I get the chills just thinking about it... brrrr!


What books do you like to read? I personally have read all Dan Brown's books. They are always full of mistery and suspense! I also like how he combines those with dosis of science, religion or symbolism. It makes you feel somewhat smarter after reading - even though the information is sometimes fictional - like in The Da Vinci Code. Still, some of these theories are actually real theories published by experts and most of them, quite honestly, sound very plausible. I like how the rationalize things that are considered 'divine' in a way that is easy for everyone to understand. I like to believe that Dan Brown is as much of an atheist and agnostic as I am, who's mission is to spread some rational knowledge through his books. That is just how I like to think about him though.  

Now I am going to borrow Jonny's jumper again (it's so warm and cosy), sit outside a little bit and fill my lungs with fresh non-polluted air! :-) See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...