Monday, August 30, 2010

Elverum, shopping and the car that broke down

Helloooo! Today I was in Elverum with Jonny's mum and her friend. We went shopping but all the shops are the same that we've got in Trondheim so I did not find anything I hadn't seen before. That was a bit disappointing. I didn't find the shoes I was going for either. Anyhow, on our way back we decided to stop at Jonny's brother. We wanted to check on the baby. She is so adorable. She is quiet and calm, and is very eager to eat from her mummy's boob. I had her in my arms again and you should see just how awake she is all the time and how intensely she stared at me. I melt everytime I think about it. Babies are just too cute for words!!
Earlier today I was talking to Jonny's mom about the fact that she needs to learn how to use her mobile phone. Jonny had bought her a cellphone once in Christmas but until now she's just placed it in the box it came in and never really has used it. In the case there were an emergency - like the time I went off at the wrong train station - or if for example the car breaks down, she's got no way to contact anyone or be contacted. So I reminded her how important and necessary cellphones are nowadays. At the same time I was kidding with her about she saying she wanted to play Bingo less often and the fact that she wanted to go to bingo today. So at 7 pm she and her friend left on their way to bingo and guess what happened: the car broke down on their way there. I thought it was a bit ironic that just earlier we were commenting on exactly this: being cellphoneless in case of a car failure and cutting on bingo. Well, this was like a prophecy coming true: car breaking down on the way to bingo. So this is it, today's fun fact. Four days until Jonny comes back. Can't wait!!!! I am just as excited as a kid waiting for Santa!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...