Friday, August 6, 2010

Bye bye Priscilla pie!

I am here blogging while I eat a delicious toast with mozzarella and tomato and enjoy my morning coffee. Today I exceptionally woke up early. For me 10 am in a free day equals waking up early. I cleaned up the house and packed all of Priscilla's stuff because Doribeth is picking her up about right now. It's going to be a bit weird when she's gone since I got used to having her here. Suddenly the apartment is going to be awfully quiet and empty.

Haha, notice where her left pawn is! On the softest pillow!


Later on I'm going to meet Diana at Solsiden. Tomorrow is Frode's birthday party and somewhat Diana's farewell party, too. She is travelling to Colombia and she'll be gone for 4 months. That seems to be like a veeeeery long visit, but when you pay more than 7,000 Norwegian crowns for a ticket you might as well make it profitable. But what are we going to do so long without our little crazy Colombian? This year we'll have to live without the traditional Halloween party. But hey, when she gets back we've got an excuse for yet another party! :-)

I'll leave you now, but not without posting some evidence of the inmense love existing between me and my favourite papillon:

Mmm... nam!



Sometimes I forget that papillon dogs are French, so no wonder French kissing is part of the daily menu. I seriously have to watch out because her tongue is faster than the speed of light and she's very keen on sharing her saliva with everyone! Haha, I just have to laugh, she's so sweet!

Vi bloges!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...