Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big news!

Hello everyone! My weekend starts today. I've got free friday, saturday and sunday. Nice! Yesterday I met Diana for lunch. The weather forecast had announced sun - but once more they were wrong. It rained. Anyway, Diana had suddenly realised she had no money in her credit card, so she asked me to invite her and she'd give the money back afterwards. I agreed. We went to "Graffi" and sat down. I always like to make sure I've got my stuff with me, so imagine my surprise when I couldn't find MY credit card in my bag. Luckily for us we hadn't ordered food yet, so we just did the walk of shame out the restaurant. Turns out, I left my credit card in the pocket of my other jacket. What are the odds for both of us to be moneyless at the same time?? Good that Diana's husband got off work just in time to lend us his card, so we could have some lunch. We went to 'Frida', a real Mexican restaurant (I say real because the owners and employees are in fact Mexican and not from the Middle East).

Today I got Bea's birthday present, a summer bag. I love it! It's very spacious and perfect for a hot summer day. I think most of my bags are very evening, but this one is great for the morning. Thank you so much!





And now the big news!!


My boss has finally decided to give me a chance as a receptionist in the hotel! So finally I get to try my skills. About time I'd got a chance!! After 2,5 years working there and being the only one educated in tourism and who speaks languages, I can climb a step higher. I'm going to get the training in middle june and start in july. I'm going to be the best receptionist I can! I am very aware of the difficulties of working upstairs and often figure out better ways to organize things and make it easier for everyone that are not implemented, so I think I'll be very good in that way.
Happy weekend, everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...