Thursday, May 6, 2010

A little taste of summer

Today we've got a bit of taste of spring/summer! The weather was nicer and the sun was bright and shinny as ever! I'm tired as hell though - there was a lot to do at work today and we were only two. I'm working tomorrow and saturday as well... that's the life of the working class. After work I met with Diana and Doribeth and we sat down in a coffeeshop next to the window. I was warm but it was so nice to get the sun straight to your face and feel the winter and the rain are over. Did I say over? According to the weather forecast we'll be having some more rain next week, but until then the forecasts are optimistic, so we are going to enjoy it while it lasts!


I'm a bit concerned the outside grilling I had planned for my birthday might not go as well as intended. If the weather turns out to be rainy next week, we're screwed... I hope I'll be lucky enough this time. Last year it did rain a lot for my birthday, but right after we had the warmest 17th of May in 20 years! The weather here is so unpredictable!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...