Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday gifts

Hi everyone! Since a lot of you have already asked me what do I wish for my birthday I thought I'd make it easier for many and just let you know some of the things I'd make good use for. So I made a collage!


Click on the image to enlarge


Of course it's always up to you and every present is welcome but I hope maybe I've made it easier for some! Where it says nightcream, it can also be a daycream. I've suddenly just ran out of facial moisturizer. I use both day and nightcream.
Well, I'm going to wash my hair now. It's been raining and snowing on my way back from work so now my hair is half straight and half curly. It looks a bit retarded hehe. I hope we'll watch a movie after my shower or something. I just want to lay down on the couch and be done digesting the burger I ate for an hour ago. Blog you later!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...