Thursday, May 20, 2010

More birthday surprises!

Hello everyone!!

When I came back from work I saw a paper in my mailbox. Vero's gift was here! Wooohooo! I went to the post office inmediately. I couldn't wait to open it! And here is what I got:

A smoky eyes kit with instructions, so I don't end up looking like a racoon!

A lovely golden purse with a Clarins glossy, a body lotion and a Lancome pink lipstick.


Thank you so much!! I love all of these things! - By the way, I want to emphazise that my silly computer has decided to go on an ortography strike and refuses to write any accents or similar, so I haven't misspelled Lancome, I just am not allowed to write it correctly! This blog doesn't allow me to copy-paste from another website, so there's really nothing I can do.


Oh, and with the e-giftcard I got from Siri for Blush.no, I bought two of these:


I'm sure I'll get them in my post anytime soon! Thanks everyone! I'm so thankful!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...