Saturday, May 29, 2010

Homemade pizza

Hello again!
As I said before, we went to the city to check the offers at Clas Ohlson and we came back with a muffins mold, a salt and pepper cellar, and other kitchen things. I also took a look around at shops and bought a birthday present to Doribeth. But I cannot comment on that because I know she reads my blog ;-) You've got to wait until next week!


When we got back home, we made pizza from scratch. The right half part has pineapple (I love pineapple on the pizza).
Jonny just left to his friend to watch Eurovision. I didn't feel like joining. I don't feel so good today. I don't know why. I just have bad apetite and I feel really sleepy. I was invited to a birthday dinner at Frida, but I didn't feel like going either. It's raining all day and I feel tired. Hopefully it'll be over by tomorrow.


By the way, the beer picture is Jonny's contribution to my blog. Cheers!

___________

Since this is my blog and I can post whatever the fuck I want, I take the chance to say how annoyed I am at the bloody Eurovision. Not only because it's a stupid meaningless contest with really shitty music. It's just that I can't stand the fact that everyone is wining about this recent economical crisis in Europe at the same time we're wasting away hundreds of milions in putting up a show with shitty music. Really smart. I'm looking  forward to the next time polititians say that we should cut the budget on health or education because of the crisis, while supporting this idiotic "music" contest that costs a fortune. And if you don't agree with me... well then you're wrong :-) You just are, because I'm always right. Ha!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...