Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Someone heard my prayers!

Remember yesterday I was wining about the weather? It seems someone heard me and today the weather was just very fine! Sunny and less frisky than usually. We heard that from now on, the bad weather is gone! I'm sure that now that I've cancelled the grilling it's gonna be nice weather on saturday. That's just so typical! Anyway, I met the girls at Tulla Fischer for breakfast.

Kaffe latte with a Belgian vaffle and cream... mmm!

We went shopping later and we saw there was a Corbette exhibition in town (though there were only 6 cars).

The owner cleanning proudly his "batmobil"


Christian posing in front of the car of his dreams with the best engine noise sound



All in all, a good day! What have you been doing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...