Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Smoky Eyes

Hello again!! Yesterday I tried to make smokey eyes and - as my Facebook status captures - I ended up looking like a dirty panda bear. Today I tried again following some advice from my friends and with the help of a YouTube tutorial, and this is the result:

Cuckoo!


I still believe I have a really bad brush because difuminating was really difficult. I need a brush with longer and softer hair. But overall I'm happier with today's result. In the picture is less intense than in real life.




I also tried the LancĂ´me lipstick I got from Vero. It is really cute! 


New haircut and trying to improve myself on my make-up. Someday I've got to show you all how I looked when I was a teenager. I looked so different! Luckily for me I've "mutated" to what I look like today. Seriously, you have no idea of what bad hair and bad clothes do to your personal image! :-P


Do you like it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...