Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is here - spring is not

Hello! Happy International Workers' Day! I've "celebrated" the best way I know: sleeping over 12 hours!
Want to take a sneak peak at our midnight dessert yesterday?


Pancakes with chocolate ice-cream and caramel topping!

Today is best not to leave home. The weather is changing every 5 minutes! In the picture below it is actually raining small pieces of ice! Right now as I am writing it's sunny outside, but I am pretty sure when I press the "Publish post" button it'll be raining again. Maybe now you understand why I am always complaining about the weather in Trondheim. It's got nothing to do with how the weather in Norway is. In Oslo it's sunny. Even in Bergen (the city of rain) the sun is shinning today! How I wish summer was here!


Any plans for today? I'm going to stay at home my first Russefest! :) Time to put on my funny pants hehe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...