Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer shoes!

Hi! Today's been a weird day. At 8am I had an appointment to the dentist - the scariest place on Earth. I've got two wisdoms teeth growing at the same time and they hurt so bad!! Plus, I've seen I've got a couple of teeth that have gotten a but black. That's never a good sign. After scanning my teeth by introducing a weird machine the size of an mp3 in my mouth (I struggled badly with the gag reflex), she told me that I have a bit of a bacterial infection. On the good side, the infection had not made any hole in my teeth, which means that the problem is relatively "easy" to fix. She charged me 103€ to tell me that (and to show me how to brush my teeth CORRECTLY). She did actually clean my teeth with salted water, too. And managed to break the cleaning device so that all the salted water ran over my face. Refreshing. I have another appointment on tuesday to have a teeth cleansing.

I came to realize why it's taken my 11 years to come back to the dentist after my already traumatizing experience with my braces back when I was 15. On my way to the pharmacy to get a liquid I should clean my teeth with, I stopped by the shoe shop and got these:



Do you like them?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...