Friday, May 7, 2010

Eva the nuddle junkie

Good evening! I'm exhausted! Been at work again and met the girls for some Chinese food. "Cause me loves me some Chinese greasy foooooooood!". I am totally addicted to Mr.Lee's beef nuddles! Mmmmmm!!

How could someone not love THIS?! Lamb chop suey!

Long live China!!!
There was sales at Gina Tricot by the way. Lots of things til 20 crowns (aprox. 3€) but I didn't buy anything because when we got there the best was gone. I saw a really cute light pink dress, but then as I was about to buy it I saw a bloody teenage girl with big hair and dressed like a street hooker who was looking at the exact same model and telling her friend how "digg" it was. So I left it there. In the end it was for the best, that pink shade reminded me to a Barbie doll...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...